BREAKING: FBI has just cleared President Donald Trump of ANY CONNECTION to the January 6th riots. The@fbi have just released their findings. This was PRE PLANNED and had nothing to do with President Trump.

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Always add source links please :)

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

It's not on the FBI website. They have an ongoing investigation into the event...

Agreed. But we do know that certain agents have given statments regarding KNOWING WEEKS PRIOR

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Source?

(3) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

If those RINOs, who used it as an excuse to not challenge the votes, were stupid enough to not know what was happening, then they don't belong in the Senate. If they did know that it was a setup by the left, then they are traitors.

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

I am not seeing this anywhere and the is BIG news... I hate to be one of those who ask for a source, but I can't find anything verifying this statement
... :)

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

So MSM is going to apologize and big tech is going to give him his accounts back now right??😂

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

and revoke the impeachment!

(1) Show this thread