Only people mentioned by @Punnishe in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication

Such a bottom feeder that tries to make everyone believe he has talent & is great!

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

This ugly evil pedo who was married to a tranny threatened to punch my President Trump in the face. He won't have a face if the millions of protectors of children get a hold of his evil cowardly self.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

R. De Niro is a low-life scum bottom feeder POS and child molester who deserves a death sentence!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

My upper lip is curling like Elvis’.

Love to follow Q, it gives me HOPE! USAF Wife, Mother, Dog lover, I miss President Trump, Business owner, MAGA, NO DMs PLEASE!

I hope he rots in hell!!!!

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

5:5

(1) Show this thread

hmmm, straight into the bottomless pit!

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Despise this "man"

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💥

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Praise God🙏

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts