General Flynn Video: ‘Our Veterans are the True Bedrock of Our Country’

https://jamieglazov.com/2021/04/02/general-flynn-video-our-veterans-are-the-true-bedrock-of-our-country/

Only people mentioned by @GenFlynn in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gen Flynn to his Publication

Yes they are and they always have been. They need to be taken care of and treasured. Having been blessed by 7 uncles and a grandfather who served, I have known all my life just how special they are. :)
There should be no veteran that feels unloved in any nation.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes they are and they always have been. They need to be taken care of and treasured. Having been blessed by 7 uncles and a grandfather who served, I have known all my life just how special they are. :)
There should be no veteran that feels unloved in any nation.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Yes! Even us daughters and granddaughters are waiting for the signal! 🍿💯

(1) Show this thread

GodWins, God1st, #JesusIsKing, American Patriot, Truth Seeker, #TeamTrump,#JFKjrLives, ,#QAnon, #WWG1WGA, Animal Lover, #TheLawOfOne

🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸HEROES

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread