Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

he's the BEST, lol

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“Other than that, Happy Easter!”

Reminded me of this Easter tweet from Melania last year.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

We are still waiting some 4+ years later for Donald John Trump to fulfill his only promise that truly mattered. As good patriots die while I type this, we are no closer to draining the swamp than we were the first time Donald John Trump uttered the lie. Absolute insanity that the American Patriot still sits here waiting, while good people die.

Sickening trash.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

familiar colors on these airmen..?
kinda look like dyed eggs from your childhood?

(4) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Not fast enough! They are pushing the *vax more and we just went on lockdown again!!! People need to rise and push back here in Canada. Don't know how far this is going!

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

he is so hysterically funny! the ending tho 😂😂😂🎯💯

❤🤍💙🇺🇸

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I love this X a Million❣️

1. shining the light
2. trollmaster in chief

3. A statement like that on letterhead as ‘President Donald J. Trump’ makes it clear who is in control.

The signs are all there, and have been the entire time to keep people aware. Don’t mistake silence for inaction.

Beautifully orchaestrated.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Happy Easter Doq !!!
Thank you for always sharing great info and and insight !

How I love & miss our President! 👍🤣

King Troll Master.., Happy Easter

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

omg that last bit mademe laugh so hard! I miss him sooo much, cant wait for the return!

KIng of trolling

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

a storm is a brewing