Brit with an inquisitive mind from as far back as I can remember. Red-pilled since 9/11 been searching for truth(s) ever since.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Black Sheep to his Publication

It is false. They would not take crane ships to the boat when there is a dock with cranes right there. Also no nuke, no anything, this story is complete B.S.

l saw a post that said mercy ship or was it the comfort was on the way there, l never reposted it until satellites trackers will confirm, There maybe nukes on ship, could also be disinformation at its best
we will just have to wait and see
l know all will be revealed in Gods time
Nicholas just reposed it, it comes from Kerry at Project Camelot, l do trust Kerry been watching her vids for many years on telegram

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lionessSouthAfrica in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

When we want something to happen really badly we can be easily convinced. While I also want this to happen, I can only ask for your trust that it has not.

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

I just read an article that 1000 trafficked children...both living and dead...were taken off the ship yesterday. A couple days ago, I read that 25-30 doctors went onboard, so I think its true. Also a massive ammount of weapons were found by Navy Seals 💔