This is exactly what we are
Witnessing in society! We all have free will!
Love wins! It’s just a matter of when enough realize it! Some will be lost forever and never understand, it’s time we focus on all the others who are choosing love with us!

#wwg1wga ♒️
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Libertatem=Latin for freedom. 20+years TS/SAPs. In service for the Highest Good. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Thank you for posting this. I'm actually teaching on this story next week. An older version of this teaching has the Grandfather telling the young one that "we must feed both wolves to maintain balance for what we ignore becomes hungry and will attack everything around."

No, we are in a Civil War with the trash cabal who is KILLING us every mother fucking day. Pretending it isn't happening doesn't mean it isn't happening. Tom, you are better than this. Seek immediate and comprehensive medical attention!

LOVE IT!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Love doesn't win when those elected to serve our country in Congress are killing us every day with absolutely no punishment whatsoever. Reality is reality is reality. To pretend otherwise is the ultimate in mental illness and an absolute exercise in failure and futility.

We don't win until THEY lose it ALL!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response SPORTS to his Publication

You are stuck in the matrix!
Love won! We are free!
seek the truth!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

Brilliant 🙏🏼🇺🇸🐻

This is a favorite of mine

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yes, its all about free will to choose. If you are jaded & believe the lies, you're choice. We can't enlighten all.