Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Maybe God is trying to show you NOT to put your kids in the public school system.

You do it because itโ€™s โ€œwhat you do in societyโ€ right? It preps them for college and a good job. Right?

[THE SYSTEM]

Do some homework on the school system and how it came about and why it was established.

If God wanted His children to gain knowledge would it be through the public school system?

Is that the best way to learn and grow?

Is it THE BEST way to learn how to think for yourself? Or is it indoctrinating these children to do just the opposite?

Time to wake up.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Due to my "gut instincts" regarding the public school system (and info from a close family friend who was on a local school bboard -- who warned of the impending liberal takeover of education back in 1994), I hoe schooled my two oldest for as long as I was able. They flourished and both continue to have inquisitive and brilliant minds. Then the outside influences hit my marriage and my family. It was a decade long takedown of my spirit and my family. It has been another 5 years of my internal renewal. Looking better, but not back to full renewal.
I strongly encourage all parents to investigate home schooling. Those were "the magical years" with my kids. It was truly a blessing.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ. i want to world school mine!!! my son is forced to go to a private catholic school bevause my ex is a controlling narcissit and put it in our custody agreement, demolish them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That stinks. Yes, world schooling is a great theme. We all need more of that!

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CBear in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cee Bear, click on at the bottom under it