Truth in plain sight, wrapped in the diversion of entertainment.

My Dinner with Andre (1981)

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Holy Cow! That’s it in a nutshell!

Just wow. Spot on. I’ve heard of this movie but have never seen it. I guess I need to add it to my list of those I need to watch.

books, painting, walks in nature

@r383ll10n
It's part of the Stockholm syndrome: people getting uses to their prison and to afraid for the live out there, because they don't know wheat to expect anymore. Go free people: you are created for live, you have all you need to live that full live, and besides that> you will never be alone, because we are with you, and God is with you.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Like the Israelites begging to go back to slavery in Egypt because life there was predictable and they were “taken care of”.

(1) Show this thread

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!
"My Dinner w/ Andre'"
prophetic, but also tweaking the collective schnoz...

☑️ out:
"The Hospital" w/ George C. Scott,

any flick based on Kurt Vonnegut's writings
(e.g. "Farenheit 451",
"Happy Birthday Wanda June";

"The Hiding Place" (wrt Corrie ten Boom in Bergen Belsen + following);

"A Few Good Men",

"A Man for All Seasons"

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Bizar it is time those sick monsters get off these planet with there sick plan. My father did because of this sick system

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

amazing