Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thanks for confirming. I have always believed the Vatican represented the harlot. It fits. Especially now that so many truth bombs have come out.

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

https://youtu.be/gJ9BHhuJNeI
This was a video I saw several years ago that opened my eyes to what the scripture was referring to. Not sure how all will play out but this certainly was an eye opener for me.

Pope John Paul II The Antichrist (who is to come back).wmv - YouTube

Already exhumed Pope John Paul II's Body is to Lie in state as millions will view him and participate in what is being called his beatification, but in actua...

(1) Show this thread

The woman dressed in purple and scarlet, glitter with gold, precious stones and pearls sounds like the vatcan hierarchy. Perhaps I am off. I was never catholic and havent been around it. I dont think all catholic churches and priests dress this way and have all the flittering gold and precious stones. perhaps the communion cup is gold. IDK.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I didn't realise back when I was just a kid how literal the Bible was about being drunk with the blood of christians. The Bible talking about adrenochrome. Just saying.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Not that I'm perfect, but IMHO "most" churches focused on the good and didn't want to upset the people, about the bad stuff. I wish that didn't happen.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Does it also feel odd, that we are alive today - in this day and age with all that is happening.... like we were meant to be here for a greater reason? Everything is how it was intended to be, by God. I dont believe we were born at this time in human history just by luck or coincidence.... as Q says:

(4) Show this thread