Only people mentioned by @Reys_baby in this post can reply

"I am in favor of those who are ready for the future." Abraham Lincoln

In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication

There is no doubt that Biden is the (p)risoner.

And Trump is the president!

President Trump, hands down!πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication

And a detached brain

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

President Trump Always & Forever

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

President Trump.

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

Let's see what happens

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Save the Children to her Publication

I do remember, some years ago Jim talking about the illuminati and getting a bit crazy. Perhaps this is his punishment.

there is no clone or masked stand-in for "the movie" or anything like that. all of the differences in facial characteristics are because he got a facelift sometime before the 2020 election cycle. He's a very vain man. For example, he had hairplugs put in sometime in the 90s for the same reason. That may be why he was holed up in his basement for so long. It would also partially explain his slurred speech and unintelligible statements (with combination of pure, abject stupidity and onset dementia explaining the other part).

(3) Show this thread

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts