Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Veteran of Twatter Purge 2021๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA#Trump# ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI love this beautiful nation & this planet. #WWG1WGA#GodWins๐Ÿ’—

hope she gets here soon! ๐Ÿ’•

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Dolores Knerr to her Publication

she may or may not return

(1) Show this thread

And her BINDER of BOOM!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Karen Vacc to her Publication

that binder can kill, literally

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

you only miss them when there gone she not gone just on vacation

I miss her so much ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

In response Patriot Kay to his Publication

me and you both

(1) Show this thread

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Lifeโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

me too!

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

๐Ÿ˜ชMe too

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response John Paul Jones to his Publication

holy fook

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Lifeโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response John Paul Jones to his Publication

kayleigh was born April 18, 1988, John & Carolyn met in 1995. its a nice thought though. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(4) Show this thread

Child of God๐Ÿ™ Save our Precious Children๐Ÿ’•Love for Humanity & Peace WW๐ŸŒŽGod & Country๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL ๐Ÿฆ…

I miss the whole Administration!

In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication

i wouldnt say the whole administration, he was in the den of serpents

(1) Show this thread

Me too! She's a rock star!

In response Mama Seventeen to her Publication
(1) Show this thread