Donald John Trump has been punking haters and naysayers forever.

My faith that he's still going to come in and make his largest FU to the deep state, is that it is going to happen.

God needed a partner like Trump to rid the world of evil. And he needed us to follow and get behind him.

We're on God's timeline.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I cant wait .... i cant even imagine thw grin he will have❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

AMEN Doq . . . have a peaceful day. GOD loves us :).

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

President Trump is definitely God send. We the people are beyond fortunate to have him as our leader. ❤️🙏❤️

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Trump is our Moses, he is freeing us from Slavery....

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

😎👍

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Well stated Doq!

GET SOME COMMIES
DDK!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Amen🙏

4/4/2021 the rise of our nation.

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Easter Sunday---- 'He risen" ????????

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Agreed!!
DJT, badass truth slayer
🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Sometimes that timeline is difficult for mere mortals.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Amen 🙏

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

God works in union with the agency of man....

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Well said

Oh come on man, at least have the courage of your OWN convinctions.

So you’re back to saying ‘I think i’m going to wait some more’.

You’re all mouth and no trousers.

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

And Doq’s blocked me.

I think they were made of harder stuff in 1776 Doq.

(1) Show this thread

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

What we are is INCHES from civil war... Military isn't doing shit.. Time to rise up.

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

Please explain, what god's timeline is and looks like.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response john park to his Publication

wow

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes. God chooses people to do his work and different people are chosen for different tasks. I do believe he got the right guy for the job on this epic mission as well as the many who are supporting him in every way possible. We all want to see justice served now but God's justice comes in the way and time that He decides. It will be perfect.

More people are dying now than ever.

I have no doubt about Trump, anybody that's followed this movement for years knows that Trump wouldn't have risked literally everything to just suddenly disappear, and the final bang is incoming.

The world is burning, the UK is absolutely fucked, the US is absolutely fucked, other countries are absolutely fucked, at what point do we begin to question what we believe in?

This was meant to be a world wide movement, yet in the UK, we're 60% vaccinated, everybody that isn't vaccinated, are regarded as lepers, we're 2 weeks from having a fucking vaccine passport...

I believe in a plan, I've always trusted a plan, but fuck me when it begins to personally destroy your own family, you begin to question things.

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Northy UK. to his Publication

Agree, if this was the plan then we are absolutely Fucked. I'm tired or hearing the so called pundits running off at their mouths, if you question anything then you're not a loyalist. The world is burning and we're a few steps from the possible irreversible enslavement of all of mankind. Time to drop bombs, now!

In response Northy UK. to his Publication
(5) Show this thread

nice timestamp, as always.
17:32
32 | 23 PAIN
5:32 > 5:5 > 55 > “””...

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

"this guy" is great.

(1) Show this thread

Yes we are and nothing can stop it👍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

So glad to see a post from you. i havent seen much from you lately. You are my number 1 go to account for THE FACTS! Thank you Sir!👏🏻🇺🇸

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Bring back the Boss Man,

(1) Show this thread