Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I needed to see this today. I dont kno why but its been a hard day for me. Endless tears streamed down my face from morning til now.
For no specific reason...Im just overwhelmed with sadness & feel like giving up😭😭😭

We just have to hang on as best we can and fight. JESUS is LORD! he spoke with conviction of truth and it will cut like sword, we should do the same. It is hard to wrap my mind around this event that the Omni-all will allow himself to be beaten down, spit on (Spit On) degraded and he could have stopped it at any moment in time. The ENTIRE universe at his disposal and yet allow feeble humans to do as they wish with him. He took it because he loves us so much. Remember humans didn't have pain before the fall of man so GOD needed to learn what it felt like to walk in our skin.
We made a choice and we abandoned him and choose suffering over love.
Yet GOD came back looking for us and in order to reconnect with us he had suffer. Do you know what GOD really thought about while he was going through the ordeal? US. He said my beautiful children why did you choose this life of suffering and all he wanted to do was take it all away from us. Hang on and fight

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it