Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

He died in February and the article makes no mention of covid, vaccines, or anything. So where does this extra "info" come from, or is it just made up?

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/community-raises-money-for-firefighter-who-died-unexpectedly

May God give this family comfort and strength. This is an absolute genocide! Such a handsome young man, may his memories be eternal❤️

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Very sad!!! Ditch your job and find another one.

I’m wondering if the vaccine was required for his job.#JustSayNo

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

😪😪 my heart breaks for his family 😥😥

I love humor and I think good humor it is the best way to go through tough times. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TRUMPFAMILYFOREVER

😢

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

😥

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

so sorry

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

so sorry