Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I needed to see this today. I dont kno why but its been a hard day for me. Endless tears streamed down my face from morning til now.
For no specific reason...Im just overwhelmed with sadness & feel like giving up😭😭😭

It is ok to feel it means we are alive. All seems hopeless especially now when we can't feel the effects of hope. Have you noticed with the pretend biden president that those who cheered him on is still dark and gloomy. What were they fighting for or looking forward to? This is what hate does it leaves you stuck and has no forward momentum. We Fought with President Trump as he fights with us for a brighter tomorrow filled with prosperity and freedom for all.
The other side only fought against President Trump and the only future they see is a future without Trump.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it