❤️✝️🙏 "And the high priest said to Him, 'I call on You to swear a binding oath by the living God, that you tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God.' Jesus said to him, 'You have [in fact] said it; but more than that I tell you [regardless of what you do with Me now], in the future you will see [Me revealed as] the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.'”
{Matthew 24:63-64, Amplified version)

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

✝️Jesus Christ is KING

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

🙏✝️❤️Amen!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Amen.❤️🙏✝️

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

@pojo -- I just found out that there are 8 episodes in season 1! 😍 Here are 5 and 6. Will post the link for 7 and 8 too on my page.

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

@pojo -- here's the link for the livestreaming of 7 and 8, starts tonight at 8 p.m. ET!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fldru4OUAo

Season One, Episodes 7 & 8 Livestream - YouTube

The Countdown to Season Two concludes tonight with the final two episodes of Season One! Remember the famous scene between Jesus and Nicodemus? The calling o...

(3) Show this thread