Back from January, still relevant.

"Over the next several months it is crucial that you ONLY listen to what President Trump and those that have been with him since 2016 (loyal) say & ignore "media reports" and all supposed "dates/timelines."

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I hope Zuckerburg burns in hell at the hottest temps forever. That reptile is a DEMON. BTW, Trump spelled SIXTH instead of 6th. any meaning to that?

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I added the month, you decide...

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=January+Sixth

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Because, when he capitalizes, all letters are to be added together...

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=january+sixth%2C+see+you+in+DC

(3) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

For me, anything said by the MSM is a lie. They have no credibility for me anymore, for about 5 years now.

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

I miss EntheosShines! Are they on here? Anywhere? I tried sneaking a peak at twitter yesterday when I saw this and it said acct suspended.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

A lot of backups.

(1) Show this thread

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

I miss EntheosShines! Are they on here? Anywhere? I tried sneaking a peak at twitter yesterday when I saw this and it said acct suspended.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

uhhhh ... no!

all it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing (paraphrase)

the ultimate responsibility lies with each individual citizen ... to save our country

what form that takes remains to be seen but I feel there is movement toward a form

Really wish they would post on Gab or another account!
Miss them!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The screenshot is from Gab :) They're there, nust waiting for the new post there.

(1) Show this thread

or Think for yourself

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Miss entheos.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

He's on Gab and I suppose when something important happens or about to happen, he'll post it there.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D