Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Helicopter landing on the east front of the US Capitol. 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Is that a cop on the stretcher?? 🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Police say the suspect, 25-year-old Noah Green, of Indiana, then exited his vehicle with a knife and lunged at officers when he was shot dead. According to Green’s Facebook page, he was a follower of the radical group the Nation of Islam. During viewing Facebook decided to delete account.

One of the injured police officers also died from his injuries. He was identified as Officer William ‘Billy’ Evans. “It is with profound sadness that I share the news of the passing of Officer William ‘Billy’ Evans this afternoon from injuries he sustained following an attack at the North Barricade by a lone assailant,” said Acting U.S. Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman. “Officer Evans had been a member of the United States Capitol Police for 18 years. He began his USCP service on March 7, 2003, and was a member of the Capitol Division’s First Responder’s Unit. Please keep Officer Evans and his family in your thoughts and prayers.” 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

And They Were So Happy It Was A White Trump Supporter.
April Fools He Was A Brown Libtard.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

False Flag...

(2) Show this thread

IM SO OVER THIS BS

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

This is the SAME POLICE that LET ppl into the capitol on 1/6....Yeah, I am about sick of DC myself....the corruption NEVER ENDS THERE...

(1) Show this thread

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/capitol-hill-suspect-louis-farrakhan-supporter-identified-25-year-old-noah-green/

Suspect has been identified & he conveniently left a note/ made a post that everyone is referring to now

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

reports coming out that he was Nation of Islam

(1) Show this thread

so they knew this was gona happen early this morning🤔🤔🤔#WQKE

(1) Show this thread

🗣Look Here❗️🗣 Not There❗️🤔🧐

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Ya weird? A guy hits a barrier with his car injuring 1 LEO and killing another? They shoot him. why did NG come out in droves afterward? WH called a lid but the fake Prez is supposed to already be at Camp David . Left WH at Noon. Shooting happened after. Mass news crews show up for this even. Watched a vlogger on site at the time. This is over kill.??? DIVERT US FROM WHAT?

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

I see another planned "Distraction", just like the George Floyd incident. From what i heard, the suspect was killed, and by this video, he looks Black. BLM and Antifa will be all over this one. "They kill the Black guy, but take the White ones in unharmed"

All I see is still nothing......no justice, no President, no country......and no one coming to save us. It is time for the people to wake the fuck up and go to DC and end this ourselves!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

No, remain in faith. Do not think or act negative-please hold the line

(1) Show this thread