Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I'm not sold on everything he's said, watching him .. but then, I don't believe 100% of anything I hear. I do believe him to be harmless though & I watch a lot of his guests. Unless his actions are proven nefarious, he's most likely not worth the worry ... take him with a grain of salt. 👽

(1) Show this thread

I'm with you. Don't follow nor watch.

Take a look at this video
https://youtu.be/lb2DZdlqh3M

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Not sure. Who has time for all channels and videos.
I can only recommend a given video. Some of what I've seen has been interesting. How I see it, being at war, both sides will be pushing disinfo. Some are lieing, some belive what they are saying, but if you read between the lines they all have some nugget of truth every so often. Don't belive date predictions.
I get warry when their selling or promoting. Who knows, concensous doesn't matter anymore anyway.

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

watched him twice and could see he was no good.

never trusted him or Juan

Yes, and I just posted about him hours ago. No good. He also has appeared on Simon Parkes if anyone watches him. Sonthat speaks for Simon as well!

(1) Show this thread