Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I would have to agree. Every day this shit is getting in our face more and more.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I believe you're right... we have tried best we can to wake these people up. Some just won't, they were programmed beyond help.

mike lindell now claiming august so i call BS on all

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

But what about what General McInerney has been saying? Is that all optics?

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Ukraine declaring war on Russia....... fucken death wish

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

How old is this post?! I ask, because how much weirder can it get?!😂

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

So true!

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

If anyone is starting a new city, country, society or community, Mark me down as avilable to relocate and work for food and shelter, I'm sure the recreation will come after.

my mom is finishing up her cancer treatments and now she is asking more questions. i got deep into it in the begining of her cancer and she just couldn't put energy into anything else.
I had cancer when my brother got deep in to it in 2018 and so i know where she is coming from. 🥰

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Melissa Sorlien to his Publication

I’m a cancer survivor too. Much love.

(1) Show this thread