Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I keep forgetting & I get caught up in all the drama, I have to remember to take a step back, I have been researching since last March, and when they say we are watching a movie, it means that everything has already taken place. The arrest, it happen already. What we R watching is a re enactment. (So basically while we all were sleeping, everything went down) now the White Hats are re enacting what happened in a controlled way to wake everyone up.
But here is the kicker, Q says >what has to take place in order for the military to do their thing> military is the only way. But in order for trump to do it legally by the book. certain threats have to happen in order to use the Rule of Law. And OUR Military... So the White Hats are creating, triggering, said threats in a controlled way. Remember DJT went around the world in 2016. The other countries are working with the USA, and that is why the SCARE EVENT will be controlled. WE ARE SAFE. The hard part is we are awake before everyone else

Only people mentioned by @LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication

do you have more information on that 40,000 view?
I have not looked into that part yet.

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Personally, I take an 80,000 foot view.
Daily.
Found within.
#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread