i know some folks may be getting a little impatient. but this WE know amd promise. this movie will end and 👇🏿

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Losing my family over this. Is there a good reason for the delay or was it preplanned? If preplanned, I have some recommendations for the next time you work to save the world. 🙂

Honestly? Done with it. Psy-op. We've been had. No one is gonna save this country. No one. They knew the election fraud was gonna happen and they let it happen and did NOTHING. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Linnea Hannigan to his Publication

sorry its not a psy ops

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

a little impatient ?!? 🤔 FU x 10 ... 🐸

"we" promise

sauce or GTFO !!!

now there's chatter trump will have a criminal trial for incitement before this all ends. tack on another year if that's true.

❤️❤️❤️

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️:)

(1) Show this thread

Hope you’re well Tank!👊🏻

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Have a beautiful day Tank!🙏❤️✝️🕊️

Happy Friday, Tank ♥️