Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

In response Lion ess to her Publication

God bless them, together we can make better world

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Beautiful. Higher frequency spilling out all over the world🙏🙏❤️❤️

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

What a wonderful story

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

i miss hearing stories like this 🥰

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

“The everyday kindness of the back roads more than makes up for the acts of greed in the headlines” ~ Charles Kuralt

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"The present is the echo of the past, and the future will be the reflection of the present. It is not sufficient to think only of the present moment; one should also think where it comes from and where it goes. Every thought that comes to mind, every impulse, every word one speaks, is to a person like a seed, a seed which falls in this soil of life, and takes root. And in this way one finds that nothing is lost; every good deed, every little act of kindness, of love, done to anybody, will some day rise as a plant and bear fruit." ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

And you know what? This kind of beauty happens more than we know. Our public media is more intent on sharing the worse of humanity's actions, and then amplifying those stories to seem like they are 'the norm!' This is done on purpose to keep the discontent and mistrust high.
But the Fruit of The Spirit (of GOD) is also KINDNESS. (Galatians 5:22)

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

A simple, selfless act like this can change a child's life forever, instantly pulling them out of despair forever. Acts like this can change anyone's life for the better, it can be the single thing they needed to feel and understand to save a life. We all need to see stories like this, we all need to do things to have more stories like this written.

Feel good moment of the day so far.

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

So beautiful and inspiring!

Kindness is so beautiful 🙏🏻❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

A picture is worth a thousand words. This is THE BEST of humanity in its purest form!! Thank you for posting Patriot!!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Look how sweet and happy his friends are for him! What a beautiful pic!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

LOVE, ALWAYS WINS!!