DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#nothingcansotpwhatiscoming#GodWins
If Bill Gates hasn't been executed yet, its way past time!
Crimes Against Humanity
DEATH PENALTY

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)

Sweden’s space agency has called off a geoengineering experiment to determine whether blotting out the sun with aerosols could reverse global warming. Funded by Bill Gates, the project stoked fierce opposition from eco groups.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Here ya go! Story has it him and his wife were hung when their vaccines were killing in a country in Afica

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I hope so!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I took a picture of this list here on anonup. I did not initially publish it so I can't take credit or verify its validity. I wish now I had saved the person who initially published it so as to give credit

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

so much info out there-so hard to keep track of everything! no worries...we all share our info. i'm sure whoever posted is happy you're spreading the word!!!!
thank you.

I was glad to receive. Thats why I saved the whole list.

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it