Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

A few things you should know about witchcraft...

I am seeing far to many posts and videos about how you can summon angels or talk to them and I want to make a few things very, very clear. The only way you can do either of those is through God. You pray. Anything else is demonology.
Witches use energy to preform spells. They get this energy by sacrificing something. They change one form of energy to another and in doing so transfer that energy to the spell or demon they are summoning. Witchcraft and demons are their strongest at night, they hate the light, they still work in it but it extremely weakens them. Notice the increase in fires in America? Yeah there's a reason for that, changing energy. These energies are shared through lay lines. Ever notices the most satanic places have obelisks? This is because these are the places all the lay lines tend to meet hence where the strongest magicks can be preformed. Don't be fooled, God is the only way.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thanks for posting this unadulterated truth. SO MANY people are confused about witchcraft.

SUCCINCTLY: White witchcraft does NOT exist. It always summons ev1l to the detriment of all involved, including curious bystanders.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

This is true. Once the door is opened these demons will follow you until they are dismissed by the power of God. They can really wreck havoc in someone's life without them even being aware that they are there. Best thing to do is just to steer clear of anything that claims to be a quick fix or a way to do something of God through other avenues.

Amen. I did prison ministry and subsequently interacted with men and women who were wiccans. They were supremely sure of their powers and that they emanated from "good" spirits. I would silently pray with them asking the Holy Spirit to come down and heal them. Immediately, microexpressions of contempt would come over their faces and some would twitch. Clear signs of dem0nic oppression or possession. These poor souls are ensnared by such malevolent power and they are completely unaware of it.

Completely. They think they understand and can control the entities whose job it is to lie and corrupt. They have no power over these spirits except by God. They firmly believe belief in God is the reason humanity suffers. So many people blame the Christian religion for wars and death. They ignore man's desires for power and control as being the culprit because than they would have to face their own shortcomings. Christianity killed no one and is very much against cruelty or murder but it is used as their scapegoat. It is man and man alone who is responsible for the wars and death that have been fought in the name of religion.

I completely agree. Yes, there are those who are evil but, the overwhelming majority of Christians are good people striving to do God's will in their lives.

We can change hearts by cooperating with God's grace despite prejudicial beliefs against organized religion. I have seen outright miracles occur while being the Almighty's rather miserable instrument in communicating His love to others.

Here is one of my favorite quotes:
Preach the Gospel always, when necessary use words. St Francis of Assisi

That is a great reply, every single bit of it.

May God Bless you and those whom you love this Easter.

Thank you and right back your way. Easter is not really celebrated here but it is all in the heart anyway so I will have a massive crowd.

Prayed for ALL of our Godly warriors tonight celebrating Holy Thursday and will carry you and all Military heroes in my most ferrvent prayers throughout this most Sacred Triduum.

Please keep in touch and do not hesitate to contact me if intense prayer is needed for anyone. May God continue to Bless and protect each one of you.

San Juan De La Cruz: What held Jesus to the Cross? It was not nails. He is GOD. If He thought for a brief moment, "I cannot do this," the nails would have fallen out. So, what held Him to the Cross? Perfect LOVE for YOU and all humanity. Humbling, isn't it?

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Very humbling. God is very real and we all use his power as best we can for his protection but we also have no misunderstanding that his will be done. The hard parts are over, at least for me, but I am grateful for your blessing and I am sure every military member will be also.

I am very glad to hear that the worst is over. Will be praying for your continued safety, too. I pray that MedBeds are immediately made available to ALL of you after this mission to literally save mankind from unimaginable evil. History will remember each one of you as saviors, of that I have no doubt.

God willing, we will have a Q MedBed healing center up and running near MacDill AFB sometime this year and services will be completely free of charge for our wounded military. It would be an honor if you were able to join us for the grand opening. No pressure. I will be posting info and dates as they present themselves. It is all in God's hands.

I am deeply and truly grateful for your selfless and sacrificial service. Each American owes you a debt that we can never repay. You will always be in my prayers.

Thank you for your kind wishes. I wish I could say more but alas... MacDill was one of my favorite places, they have a hella nice golf course. Wish I could have gotten there more often.

Understood. Biblical prophecy is being fulfilled right now and, as insane as it sounds, I truly believe that the World will have peace for 1000 years.Provided that mankind cooperates with God.

#NewHeaven
#NewEarth

Only people mentioned by @Veritas159 in this post can reply

That is his word so it is fact. He never said it would be an easy path. I look forward to the day. To me it sounds wonderful not insane:)