Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🐸 ...and here I was thinking the Dreaded Pirate Capt. Roberts was the, uh... look folks, the truth of the matter, it all comes down to the single, uh... they pet my leg hairs, wait, the principle matter is the, you know, the Thing. Come'on, man!

#MAGA

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

😍🤣❤️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Heaven's streets!!!!

🙏 So BEAUTIFUL 💖

🐸

☀️Love it ☀️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🔥🔥 🤣🤣😅

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

My favorite color

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

BEST MEME/GIF OF 2021!!!!
LOVE THIS.
REPOSTED WITH DELIGHT. 😍 😎 🇺🇸
#wwg1wga

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

LOL. NO lense flares for me.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...