Wow - if all gatherings could do just this and post it!!!!
Then the truth really could come out:
- Sit down if you have a friend that died from covid.......

Only people mentioned by @TinkerBell22 in this post can reply

In response Tinker Bell to her Publication

ADHD IS A MYTH A MADE-UP DISEASE/CONDITION! HE STARTED OFF WELL THOUGH! CANCER IS ONLY DEADLY WHEN YOU GET THE TREATMENT THROUGH ALLOPATHIC MEDICINE! KIDS GET AUTISM FROM VACCINES!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

And there ya have it!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

WOW❗️MSM WOULD NEVER SHOW THIS❗️🤨

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

MUST WATCH AND ASK EVERYONE YOU KNOW! SPREAD LIKE WILD 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣
I asked a 71-year-old gentleman I met yesterday, look around you, we’re all still here right? When people weren’t dropping like flies right before the”racist cop murder” I’m thinking to myself, why are we all still here then? Also, I wrote an insurance policy for a cemetery garden in Lafayette Louisiana, and there were no extra deaths or plots being sold. That was around mid or late summer.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

HEAR 👆🏼 HEAR‼️ Great post Patriot🤗💖

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

i say it every day. especially when a person with stage 4 terminal cancer dies and that try to tell you it was from covid. bullshit!!