❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏
Comfort and Mercy on their way to the Suez Canal...which can be tracked...
Any guesses why? With all the Good that is coming, so must be revealed the Bad...
Remember, You are a Child of God, which is the Truth, You CAN HANDLE the Truth...Trust in God, Lean of Jesus Christ...this is why they are Within each and everyone of you...to be a shoulder (cross) to cry on when the Days are the Darkest...
We've got this...we will weather the Storm, and we will see Nirvana on the other side of the mess that [they] have created...
God Bless,
Charlie Freak
https://mewe.com/i/charliefreak

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Comfort and Mercy still in their home ports as of 9:32 am 4/2/21. Don't do this to people. Things are happening but we don't need to put false information on top of it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God. Family. Country. Fuzzy Socks. Coffee. ...and Grand Littles!

Not true

ummm thats not what these pics show

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Janet Sweet to her Publication

And the Comfort is in Norfolk.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Janet Sweet to her Publication

I keep seeing different posts about this also. Last I checked (a few minutes ago) Comfort is still in Norfolk.

(2) Show this thread