Only people mentioned by @ARTLeDOUX in this post can reply

In response Art Ledoux to his Publication

Seeing John Owen Brennan arrested, perped, tried and hang for ALL to see has been a dream of mine for 4 years. Yet, still, nothing. Nothing at all. So brutal to watch. I don't how some people can take it.

le chef de la CIA 🤓c'est ca ? putain de blague

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

His face was not much of a disguise from the evil, mean reptilian he must surely be.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

And I hope he continues to BURN IN HELL! Evil POS!!#wwg1wga

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Wow. If he is truly dead and they did it under complete and total darkness, shame on them. Only way this never happens again is for ALL to SEE everything. Any other way and we have absolutely no country whatsoever. No way could they be so stupid to secretly off the guy who ordered the murder of one Donald John Trump.

It stuns me to even see this speculated on. Imagine ME threatening the President and them killing me in darkness? "don't worry about it folks.....he's gone." Pure mother fucking trash.

(1) Show this thread