Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

that person looks incredibly lucky. getting pushed down like this sucks, yes. however it doesnt look like the horse stepped on him/her. getting stepped on is what really hurts. at any rate, this is horrible, didnt seem like she/he knew there was a herd of mounted horses coming their way. one could quite possibly argue attempted murder but in my experience most horses are gentle and go out of their way to avoid causing fatal damage, horses are really picky about where their feet land/touch. coming from someone who rides horses on a regular basis & thats worked with them for the last several years. praying that person is okay 🙏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Absolutely sickening. The ‘officers’ should be fired and charged with reckless endangerment and the one who hurt her should be charged with attempted murder. Praying the girl is okay. I can’t imagine how traumatised the other kids feel.

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

attempted murder in my book.

Only followers of this user (@StainedSky17) can see their posts

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

The blue line is working very hard to make us withdraw our backing! They need to choose a side. Soon!

True , honest , save the World, sheep no more. No NWO, save the children. On the way to 5D

damn, he will get his!! from 31.03- in Belgium, by courts decision all restrictions must be finished in 30 days