Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

My friend asked me, I'm asking too, Who else that Charlie speaks to on his show is evil? Should we assume most of his guests? I guess I shouldn't assume. A combination of black hats and white hats? What a confusing time this is. I'll bet Charlie wears an ankle bracelet and can't leave the house. We never see his legs.

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

It does not suprise me one bit i always knew he was full of shit its just so damn obvious. same with the simon and fake navy seal jaco both act like they get secret intel lol All three of these clowns are full of shit and not suprised one bit if just more pedo rapist trying to push fake news to distract.

Watching this video made made feel really uneasy. Creep factor was at level 11.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Whoa!!! I've questioned things about Charlie Ward and who he is but now I know. I used to listen to him, even recently. I quit listening simply because I thought he was just full of shit. I could see slight deception. Now I can see he's one of [them]. I'll bet he's used his famous "wakey wakey" line on the children. "Be careful who you follow." - Q

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

This is very interesting, and concerning. It addresses an uneasiness I've been feeling about Charlie, ever since the Qohn Galt exchange on Twitter.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Does anyone know if Qohn Galt is on social media, at the moment?

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

You know when you know~ many over the last 4 years ~ I have always felt there was something off about Charlie...i have always reserved my opinion...

I have never been a Charlie Ward fan. I think he is full of crap... especially after he was supporting the BS "new king". I think he is a slime-ball that has finally been called out.

Just my 2 cents

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

Has Juan ever been on his show?

(1) Show this thread

Retired USAF after 21 years. Iraq War Veteran, Navy Mom, Proud General Flynn Digital Soldier. MAGA Trump supporter. In costume I'm QPATRIOT

I trust David Straight and he is part of the Human trafficking task force. He said Charlie Ward is not to be trusted and I stopped istening to Charlie Ward the second he told me that.