๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

This is a distraction from the Evergreen ship... Hearing our Seals are on board and things are NOT good, one of our hospital ships is on their way too...Hmmmm
and why does the DS always use Russia as a false flag.. another hmmm.

No its not. Donbass was attacked yesterday and Donetsk under attack right now. Definitely not a FF. Putin isnt deep state and wouldnt be playing along if that were the case

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedPill406 in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

Now this is very intersting too. just got this from same fren..Things are ramping up thats for sure..

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

I'm not saying there isnt something happening there, but thats not the exact information I have..I believe you, just not the same info I got from a very reliable source yesterday...Patriots are in control either way... Have a great Good Friday.