Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

I'm just a simple man, no longer playing the game but watching the wheels go round.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I'm not sure Churchill is the hero he's cracked up to be (he made a right pigs-ear of his role in the 1st world war and before that was heavily involved in the Cable St siege which ushered-in the UK's first stage of gun-control). His alleged paternity of "Queen Ere-Lies-a Bitch the 2nd" doesn't help either.

In response Ian Parmenter to his Publication

Sometimes it doesn't mattr what else you have done in your life; if you rise to the occasion at the right time it becomes your legacy. Everyone has an appointed time and place.

So if, for example, Epstein, Jizzlaine & Killery apologise & start helping homeless veterans they'll be completely forgiven, & welcomed back ? Maybe by Creepy-Joe.

In response Dave Kuechler to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ian_Parmenter in this post can reply

In response Ian Parmenter to his Publication

Nope.

I'm just a simple man, no longer playing the game but watching the wheels go round.

In response Dave Kuechler to his Publication

Dave; we agree ! We need to focus on the things we can all agree on and accept that it's OK to have diffent opinions on others. I reckon we have more in common than we think; humanity for one.

(1) Show this thread