Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

Intuitive . Student . Teacher . Healer #Survivor #SaveOurChildren #GodWins Heal 🌸 Align ✨ Ignite

In response John Q.. to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen. Love You Brother, Thank You for always being here, and for all the years You've given, You will not be forsaken, we know this. God is Good. Christ is King. 💪🕊️💪

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Reciprocated, Friend.
Be Blessed as Always.

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

That is one GREAT meme.

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

just a matter of time

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

I like this picture. I don't think Jesus would have a problem with it either. I'm a born again christian. But if I put it on FB, the ones who would see it would have their religious spirit rise up and snarkily say something or somehow show me their opinion of it seen through their religious attitude. Glad that's not me.

The frogs and their leaders are gloriously and valiantly carrying out God's Plan! 🇺🇸🙏🦁♥️

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

ouiiiiii 🤗💖

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

🌈 That We do.

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

NCSWIC