Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

TY@blackpanther17

You want to do something??? you want your country back ???
we are already doing it...
Do you know that there is a food shortage coming up???

We are all here

lifeforce.global

We are taking care of us,of our countries
start local for locals
lifeforce enforcement unit already prevented many things, be part of it
The only one who can start the change is you, if you don't want to wait ,do something

Nana, we need to do what we can, I can feed my neighborhood but after the storm, and Nesera kicks in we need to help every vet on the street and evey drug addict.. I know there are cures for all of it. Drud addicts have to pay 75 a week to stay off drugs they had to steal for. How does that work? They never get off. How can they heal if they cant pay for their healing? They live in a constant hell.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tmerr1212 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

Yes we do, no person on this planet should be without help. There is medical they have been hiding i feel sure can deal with the drug addiction issue and help these ppl. If memories can be wiped we could wipe out ptsd for millions of ppl. That is just the start.

There was enough gold confiscated to take care of every single person on this planet and the animals and planet itself as well,
We just need the military to step up and institute Nesara/Gesara to start manifesting this.

But it will not be easy, ppl have to learn to wish good things on their brothers and sisters instead of coveting what they have. If everyone wished everyone else the best in life they could have and be, what would happen?

Communicating to unite this country will take a lot of love and compassion from everyone.
How do we get everyone to that mind set?
That will be the tricky part!
It has never been about politics, always been about free will and God!

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

Its very hard when your child is out there and you cant help them. The docs who helped them get addicited just shut them down. I feel so helpless. My kid will never get clean in this system. I lost a very dear friend who took his life to PTSD. No help from the VA.

Well, from what I seen, Trump's aides, his government officials, military top brass( about hundred people or so) were very busy for last few weeks, in Durango, negotiating different agreements and extensions of contracts, but,none of them were mentioning once that they are negotiating to represent USA citizens...5 star generals wanted contracts for mining of super site (Silverton , Colorado ) extended for deep state , not to benefit people of USA ( it will never be extended)
After their(5 star generals) failed attempt to enter the mining site ( one of them who entered was thrown out and was unconscious, recording of that was sent to every global agency to show that these generals are lying and that they do not control this super site) they went to Cheyenne Mountain to survey Mojave Desert by satellite, for resources ( to have these resources as backing up for new notes printed in Hong Kong) ...
Of course the backing of new US notes was unsuccessful

(2) Show this thread