Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣 This is perfect!!!!!

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

You are an inspiration!!! 🙂

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

I like the French term "Poisson d'Avril". There will be beaucoup de poissons who think you have come to your senses!

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

😂😂😂 Good one!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

偉大なエイプリルフール!それは大きな嘘だった!!ニュース番組で放送できたらいいのに...😂

Patriot 🇺🇸Teacher🍎Mom👩‍👦‍👦 Freedomfiqhter 🐸

you make me smile!