Their “vaccine” will cause the REAL pandemic!!!

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

poor darlingss,del bigtree explains it very well,the vax will protect you from the virus they just gave you but it inhibits your natural antibodies from doing its job by turning them into covid antibodies,if you get the wild version of the flu its going to do you big harm

Retired law enforcement. American patriot

Some people just won't listen. I asked my dad not to get it but he got it anyway. I was able to convice a few. Not hard to use logic and common sense, but it's amazing how many people out there lack it.

try telling the sheeple who get this and they just tell you to stop being a conspiracy theorist; why bother any more?

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Oh my goodness! I am so mad at this, and so sorry for your losses!!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🤬🤬🤬

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WE'VE BEEN WARNED A YEAR AGO THAT THE CRIMINAL CABAL WANTS TO KILL THE GLOBE POPULATIONS.... I DON'T UNDERSTANT WHY PEOPLE LINED UP FOR THE POISONOUS INJECTIONS... THERE IS SO MUCH INFO ON THE NET... STOP WATCHING THE CRIMINAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA ON TV, EVEN RADIO, THEY ONLY LIE AND HIDE THE TRUTH; THEY ARE AS GUILTY BY PROMOTING THE LIE AND SENDING PEOPLE TO DEATH...

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Majority of people never used their brains. It's impossible to just begin over night.. Many will learn harder way

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

the msm is doing a big push on commercials right now... telling ppl to get bck to 'norml' we all nee to do our part...

(2) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

So sad!!!! Could have been exit paths for the souls? So glad I saved my Mom and many people I hardly know, thanks to being relentless.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Exactly. It was never truly about the virus but the vaccine. They used the virus to usher in the experimental gene therapy. There is no going back after the jab. It is all about depopulation and eliminating our link to spirituality (Chromosome 8). Exercising your free will has never been more important than NOW (the precipice of humanity).

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

This is so heartbreaking!

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

NO THANKS!!!
👇👇👇

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread