How do you catch Obama and all of his lackeys without them even knowing what's coming?

It's my belief Obama never finished his second term and possibly never even started it. Hear me out. While Congress may not have been aware that Obama was dirty (KEK) you can bet the military sure did. Before he could throw America to the wolves the military picked up the real Obama and replaced him with a fake. The fake was wired to the real Obama so that he could relay intel. (Remember how he said that he wishes he could be connected by mic to someone who would speak for him while he sat in the basement?)(POTUS is 100% insulated-Q) The fake finished his term and Trump came into play. Trump shows up in SA, spills the goods and gives an ultimatum. He leaves, Obama shows up and finds out who's planning to betray Trump. Trump comes back and puts the hammer down on all traitors by turning them in to their own countries leaders. Not only does his kill the swamp but he makes valuable allies. See pics

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Interesting!

Absolutely. I realized they started the operation way before the election when I saw the 911 2016 video of hillary in handcuffs before being put in the van. I didn't realize it at the time because my friends and I were more focused on the joke of the double that came out of chelseas apt. I can't wait to find out the backstory of how they did all this. Take down America-Infiltration not invasion. Great idea. We used infiltration against them to take them out. Planning had to begin back in the early 60's to pull this off. Learning a lot of other very interesting things also.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

I have a story like post in my profile, may be a ways down now about just what you said, I think you may like it.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

If only . . .

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

what? the fake was wired to the real one, intel relay ?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Rain Man to his Publication

That would be my guess. I would think that he was seriously debriefed but was on back up coms in case a roadblock in conversation were to arise. Like something that wasn't covered or was forgotten in the debrief. I have seen something close to this but not with anyone of this stature. Completely doable though. My opinion of course.

(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Highly plausible. (Someone once said expand your thinking)

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Hmm, I have heard that before....somewhere... You really don't want to see my tab bar on any given day kek.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I like your theory!

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Good theory! And good plan of the white hats.
And all the while the public was bemoaning the fact that Obama was trailing around Trump's scheduled meetings.