Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Disney. NASA. CIA. Nazis.... Ever Given... Mil plane activity there... https://www.cairo360.com/article/city-life/everything-you-need-to-know-about-disney-land-egypt/

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Holy POOPSNACKS!!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Hollograms..........no excitement, fake. People are too gullible :(

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Was that the BLACK HAT PLAN? To SCARE EVENT the dopes... War of the Worlds 2.0???? https://www.cairo360.com/article/city-life/everything-you-need-to-know-about-disney-land-egypt/ Fake alien invasion?????

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

They are slowly trying to wake up humanity so they don't frighten us to death. The evidence is EVERYWHERE

I am a Christian, a saved sinner, by the grace of God through His Son Jesus Christ who shed His blood for me.# WWG1WGA/ #MAGA GOD help us!

ok, April fools

I am a Christian, a saved sinner, by the grace of God through His Son Jesus Christ who shed His blood for me.# WWG1WGA/ #MAGA GOD help us!

is this for real? what's the date on this photo?

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Holy smokes!!!! LOVE!!!! 😇