Trudeau is showing his dictatorship colors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIfFb5z7eQ

Tucker: Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities - YouTube

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host questions whether America would take the same route if Dr. Fauci suggested it. #FoxNews #TuckerSubscribe to Fox News! https://b...

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication

Not even Tucker can wake Canadian’s They are retarded. 🥴

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I am Canadian, and I approve of this message lol

In response Canadian Cavalry to his Publication

I remember you from the twit ❤️

Yeah i got axed in the same Wave as Flynn. i tried 2 more profiles from different phones and emails, and got axed both times again in less than 24 hrs 😂😂😂 fricken twit hey! lol

They got me at 4200 follers, used my mom’s cell to open a second, they got me in 10 days. Stupid Ip addy. I don’t miss it though. Jacksadyck

Had 6300 or so. I had burners on the standby, different email domains and VPN. They nuked both inside 48 hrs, 24 each. Don't miss it at all. "I heard it's very boring now" lol

Wow! Unreal. I heard it was too, lol. Only libtards, trannies and pedos left 😬 I love this site. VK and Doq are here. Wego is great too

I didn't camouflage very well 😋 haha

I did a wego last March when VK suggested it. Find me there too!

Me either! I can’t go to 11 stores mow but I am documenting as I go. Now, I’ll never spend a nickel with any of them. My cancel culture is no Netflix, walmart, cellphone, costco etc. I order food, go to parks and do hockey breaks, when not with the fam. Been practicing my whole life for this! 😂

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it