Truth seeker, WWG1WGA Worldwide, I Love President Trump Guys no DM's please.....I'm not interested.

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced the "Fire Fauci Act" on Thursday to cut the government's so called leading infectious diseases expert salary. The "#FireFauci Act" will slash the salary of Dr. Always Wrong to $0 and the "#WeWillNotComply Act" will ban vaccine "passports," prevent discrimination against the unvaccinated, and much more to protect the freedom of the American People.

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Raelene Gavin to her Publication

Place Dr. Judy M in witness protection and have her testify about him.

Got to have 'good' lawyers and judges on the team though or else it will be a total waste of time and Dr Judy will be jeopardised even more. I'd like to see more happen to Fauci than him just being fired. A firing of a different kind, which involves a squad. 😉

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RaelsG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raelene Gavin, click on at the bottom under it