Suspended from Twitter same day as President Trump and very proud of it 😎 Oops something I said? #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Yes!!!!!

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

Ha, you are speaking about all my relatives !!
The more that I do the more statue-like they are - i just don't have the touch - dunno what it takes but obviously they need something ASAP because they may have strokes when the EBS or equivalent appears on the horizon !

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Are you spying on me! HaHa. You just described me and my family. If there is a reason we are woke, why am I here; No one listens to me.😒

Hi Regina !

Enjoyed your post because Misery loves Company ha.....no, that was a cool heartfelt note !
Well, it is coming very close to "reveal" time and it will be hard on some people. Luckily, you and I will be just watching and will be prepared.
The internet may be out for awhile when it takes place so it will be AnonUp time when things get back online! I wonder if life will feel kinda different or if it will be the same for us ...
The wonderful part is that there will be a feeling of worldwide peace ... I believe. Best to you , Regina.

In response Regina Daly to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Save the Children, click on at the bottom under it