Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response ela marriti to her Publication

Jesus rose in 3 Days. That post was for Easter.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Brit, Ex Forces. President Trump/Patriots/Anon Supporter. Love travelling, wildlife & so much more. God Bless.

bless you jonelle, a great illustration.

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Imagine the sorrow of the people at that time. Loved ones with the inability to truly comprehend what Jesus was saying would happen. The pain of watching their teacher, friend, son, brother suffer as he did, and in such an unjust manner. Shame on the religious community who did this to our Lord. What a glorious day it was when they saw the Lord and realized what he said had come to pass. I wish I could have been there to see his glorious resurrection. Yes, three days can make a huge difference! I trust our Lord has his hand on the current state of affairs going on in our world. I pray he will be merciful and that people will wake up and be vessels of light!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Fear Not to her Publication

I have come to the peace of knowingnthatbGodvis in control and that nothing can keep me from my final destination with my Lord. I fear nothing in this world.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Fear Not to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️✝️🕊️

(2) Show this thread

All things are possible with God.🙏🏻

DARK TO LIGHT SOON !❤🤍💙

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Can & DID! Praise God!!!

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️👀❤️🐸‼️👍🏼

truth

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!!!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts