Let’s face facts, none of us know the truth about COVID-19, all we know is what we are told by mainstream media and politicians. With that being said I believe you should check out what's happening just to the north of us...

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/internment-camps/

Only people mentioned by @RobCombs in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Robert Combs to his Publication

At the moment those Detainment camps are hotels and places like hotels. Nothing has been put in action for anything such as what they lead us to believe. They have been doing the same thing in N.Z. for some time now along with most Middle Eastern countries. Please remember this is still MSM so no matter who the reporter is this information can still be twisted to incite fear and confusion. As of now it is hotels, when that changes, if ever, to actual camps I am sure you will hear about shoot outs not camps.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Robert Combs to his Publication

Along those same lines:
"The New York state senate just passed a bill that will allow government officials to apprehend and indefinitely detain people who are considered a threat to the public based on their health status. And it’s not just sick people, either. If the bill becomes law, they will be able to detain contacts of those who have been infected."

https://noqreport.com/2021/04/01/cuomos-concentration-camps-ny-senate-passes-bill-allowing-government-to-detain-contagious-people/

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Even though it is good to know what these bastards are up to this is just more fear mongering by MSM. It is against the constitution to hold people against their will for medical reasons without a doctors recommendation and than it can only be for 72 due to self harm before they are reevaluated. This bill will never pass because states do not have the power to enforce federal laws like the patriot act, only the federal government does. These people are doing everything they possibly can to convince/trick people they are going to have to be vaccinated sooner or later so it is best to do it now. Federally forced vaccinations, detainment camps or vaccine passports will never happen without a government overthrow and they are very well aware of that.

(1) Show this thread