✨In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it . - John 1:1 - 5 ✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨
#GodWins #wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Amen patriot

In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Thanks for sharing Scripture with us, Casey! It is very comforting to me but also clarifying -- clarity is what we look for in our diamonds!
The greater the clarity the greater the value, TRUTH IS LIGHT!

One of the first things our God created was the LIGHT! And then He separated the Dark using it. Dark to Light messages so mirror the Scriptures; they helped me to know THE PLAN was good and came from God. The evil is often referred to as Darkness-- it is where it hides. The people whose deeds are 'dark' do their best to keep those deeds from coming to Light!

The Great Awakening IS upon us-- both levels, the Spiritual realm and the physical realm. They mirror each other. So I am happy to hear about or read about DARK to LIGHT! The Bible says, the dark could not comprehend the light; meaning it can’t take hold of it, comprehend it and then bring it unto itself. Since God is Light no darkness can exist inside the Light. The TRUTH is coming!

Your posts are very comforting! Th

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Thank you so much for sharing that and you're welcome! I love what you have to say and I totally agree! God Bless you and your family always!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Every species on every planet in every universe was created by God or some may call him Creator.
Our souls are in an earthsuit, other species may call them avatars. Not all creations have a soul.
God is real!
Angels are real!
satan and his fallen angels are real!
Without him we can not save our country and this planet!
Beautiful pic!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes so true AMEN!! Thank you for sharing and God Bless you and your family! ✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

God, family, country. WWG1WGA. Awakened, Blessed and Ascending

Amen. The Word is the Power, the Strength and the Promise. I bow, not out of need or fear but out of absolute and resolute devotion to the Love showered on me. God, the soverign ONE is in All, Before All and Above All. Thank you Father I was made worthy by you

In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication

AMEN . Beautifully said 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Amen

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread