Only people mentioned by @PatriotAtLarge in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Patriot At LARGE to his Publication

AMEN God expose the greatest deciever ever, the devil and his minions, and bind them and throw them in the abyss ETERNALLY

I have been ready for eons. although the gitmo list is quite long with loads of people already there sentenced, waiting for tribunal & executed.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I'm braced and mask free😄

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

If you commited the crime or treason, then you must/shall pay the price. RESTLESS IN HELL SATAN AND YOUR MINIONS IN JESUS NAME WE PARY.

Texas patriot... love for GOD and Country... Most important WWG1WGA!!!

God please help them all!!!

Only followers of this user (@Shannonkosub) can see their posts

Peace~Love~Freedom 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸👊🏼 Donald J Trump is my President 2020

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

We that are awake and know are who have to help those that are not...with compassion and the Grace of God we must be there for those...I pray to our Lord and Savior for strength thru the coming days...

Spirit on a Joy ride. God is ready. We need to be willing. Watch for signs. They're EVERYWHERE! Nature knows best.

I've been studying this subject. I am ready to show compassion to those who haven't.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...sad times, but overdue. God help us.