Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

wow! how cool! thanks for sharing Casey!🥰

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Remember these....

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Spiralgraph. Spent hours working on these as a kid. Got an original one that was barely used off of ebay and gave it to my kids when they were both 8 yrs old in 2009. They spent about 30 minutes seeing what they could make, then bored. I sat down and created a few beautiful designs. Love my kids but thankful I was a '70's kid who thrived on being creative and inspired by what I could do with simple tools and not a video game remote.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

i LOVED mine!

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts