The Matt Gaetz news is disturbing. Let's hope it isn't what it looks like. Nevertheless, if it is true he must be dealt with. Republican or Democrat, if you traffic children you're finished. This is a bipartisan effort against global corruption. Not many in DC will weather this storm. Keep that in the back of your mind.

you are crazy if you think gaetz did anytning wrong. ghost i am beginning to think youre not a patriot!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @God_CountryTYB in this post can reply

In response Tammy Young to her Publication

The movie ends well. With 98% of all DC corruption gone. Rejoice. There are no favorites. The storm shall play out the way justice requires.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS WOULD BE JUSTICE IF BAR CLOWNS PAID THESE FINES !!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Hope Matt is innocent, honey pot. Agree there are none that will be given a pass. Either side, Kids are Tabu. Period, Politicians should know better so it will be up to the truth.

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts