DONALD J TRUMP WOULD NEVER QUIETLY SAIL OFF INTO THE SUNSET......NOT IN HIS DNA.....STICKING WITH TRUMP...STAYING THE COURSE....UNITED WE STAND TO WIN...OUR REAL PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP WILL BE BACK...I HAVE NO DOUBT.....NONE๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JeanAnne17 in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Jean Anne to her Publication

President Donald J Trump has been the only President to keep every one of his promises made! President Donald J Trump is OUR PRESIDENT, he won my a landslide!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒโค๏ธ
I just have a feeling it might take longer then they anticipated for those that are still in such a deep sleep to fully AWAKEN. So many here in the Dallas area wearing masks still....I just don't understand it?

RNโค๏ธMotherโค๏ธPatriot โค๏ธLove God๐Ÿ™๐ŸปLove My Country.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA โค๏ธTrump

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

Totally agree......๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

I don't know, sure seems joey is keeping his at a record pace... the good news is President Trump will undo all joey has done

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

In response Jean Anne to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘ŠSo true! I have been saying the same thing! No way Trump would wlak away โ€˜knowingโ€™ that he actually WON!