Quote:

“The only way for Dominion to succeed is to release their data” ... something the whole country wants to see...release the data!

Sidney Powell’s Legal Defense Dominates Dominion - UncoverDC

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/03/31/sidney-powells-legal-defense-dominates-dominion/

Only people mentioned by @GenFlynn in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Gen Flynn to his Publication

Discovery will be Dominion's downfall. With an Ace Prosecutor like Sidney Powell, the Case is going to be their stupidity.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

is this the REAL Gen Flynn?!?!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

We don't know

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

I can all but guarantee you that is not the Gen Flynn. Cmon man

(2) Show this thread

Proud Spouse of a Pipe Hitter, Mother/Grandmother, Constitutionalist, Paralegal and Writer.

Counselor Powell worked that beautifully!
I'd be curious to know if Dominion received/applied for a PPP Loan during the time claimed. If so, it may be a direct contradiction to their claims for loss of revenue in the Motion to Dismiss....

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Release the Kracken! 💪🏻

APRIL FOOLS??????????? I hope this account isn't an April Fools Day joke too

DJTUP.COM

https://youtu.be/VGn4r4nXwSg

DJT UP 2 - YouTube

The Founder of DJT UP makes his first live announcement.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

eh 🤷‍♂️ oh look i lied and people with good hearts and a honest desire to join others in the fight to free children and humanity from the oppressive powers that have been keeping us down for millenia got fooled by us WOO-HOO 🕺🏻 we're so great - jokes on YOU!!! 🙄

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You followed Nana on Twit wit I would be honored with a follow back here as well.
You will like this platform it is a great place for a home base as the overwhelming majority of ppl here are patriots and Trump Q supporters.
And Kobayashi is the best data base administrator in the business. He an Vincent are a great team here and on WeGoSocial as well.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

not throwing poop nana- but it just took me 15 minutes to make a post that was coherant- it could be way more user friendly

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Welcome to Anonup General. You're a true PATRIOT SIR.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So glad to see you here Sir!
Nana has missed you!